Friday, August 6, 2010

kids clothing [interview]EHOME.71- I meet after the wedding handle dull WOW to unload


Reporter: EHOME.JILL


Everybody good here is the EHOMEGIGABYTE battlefield diary brings the scene first time for everybody the interview to report that this honored guest is Manager EHOME club 71.


Q: Your good 7 masters, although this competition has lost, but please should not be discouraged, under the save time line can the training, disclose that probably when Beijing does gather?
EHOME.71: Did I want to be able in mid-April, when this to be decided by found the appropriate training place and member's dormitory. The competition lost has lost, was far from is discouraged, was only everybody does not meet that happily.


Q: Because this competition other 4 troops are the line next 5 are implicated, EHOME also hits in the winter break on-line, next year can adjust under a winding the set time?
EHOME.71: I thought that this more being decided can consult in 820. me with the member, is not when the unusual principled question I will not force their .DC to me saying that nearly EHOME has created in the professional history the longest winter break. But I knew that their 5 individual present very wants to train, very wants to sit in the same place.


Under after Q:EHOME line set, what will have to raise the morale the movement?
EHOME.71: Not any difference. 820 and 357 were at least the EHOME old member, how should be them to be clearer than me, Burning was also one only wants to win the champion the person, the entire unit has given the Kingj infinite trust and the support is responsible for B/P, I thought that he will not let me be disappointed. As for dull, I meet after the wedding the handle he on machine's WOW procedure to unload.


Q: About this competition's BP you thought that is this competition success's or failure's key? For instance gives up controlling finally chooses the monkey.
EHOME.71:B/P is very at any time important, after the game everybody also discussed the lineup choice and to the regular mentality introspection. I thought that this was already not the detail question, is the frame and the idea question. Certainly, these constitutions come from the training. Most importantly, you must know whether you do need to progress. Must know that you are wayahead, waybehind, this burning understands, ha.


Q: You thought what this competition EHOME displays is best is who, what the display is not best is who?
EHOME.71:Burning/is dull. But if lets the human who I elect most to be responsible besides me be supposed to be 820. is not because he is auxiliary, because he is party chief, he is troop's eldest brother.


Q: General FANS was questioning whether can let 8 bosses continue to hit auxiliary, was saying the 820, B god, the DAI three nuclei, KINGJ,357 is auxiliary, ask how you did look?
EHOME.71: I did not know why will have such question sound, later I already repeatedly stressed our not again multi-person carry in SMM09, although EHOME, in the personnel will provide on most have the qualifications 3carry,(Related Articlesbaby bibs The cloth Leeds gram Rank steam puppet enters the step),4carry troop. Today competed ends me to think that them the group discussion established provisionally the result 820 were already not the auxiliary position, but was sorry that he will not return to carry to result in the position. In summary proved that he will go to hit gank, I remembered that this will be in 2008 lets 820 enter the team the only goal.


Q: Whether the later competition will make the adjustment in the allotment of personnel?
EHOME.71: Above had already answered this question. Forming a team initial period's time I very much pay attention to the position the question, 820 once to me said that auxiliary riddle kingj hits,kids clothing, is auxiliary chenburning to hit,homemade star wars kids costumes, I hoped that later will not have in the similar answer 0.1 teams 4 individuals to be able again the s,4 individual to be able the g,5 individual to be able c, will look like you to think comprehensively,baby gear, actually will be very unnecessary, will get down the position effect to be better fixedly. I such thought now at least.


Q: Three troops which is left over regarding this competition you thought that which most has the possibility to win the championship?
EHOME.71: Will speak the truth, does not have EHOME to compete I usually continually not to pay attention. Wishes everybody good luck.


Q: What finally then in wants to say to support EHOME these FANS as always?
EHOME.71: After the game I had already spent one hour or more time in the YY channel and fans said that sorry. we displays in the main sponsor's competition lets me not know so bad above said good, evil spirit beast department also some people are living luckily, fly100%, goahead, gofight.

No comments:

Post a Comment